Monday, January 09, 2006

Con law final tomorrow.

I hope the commerce clause is enough to get me through it because it might be the one and only thing I know even the slightest thing about. At this point I intend on spending close to 24 hours looking everything up.

Trager knows we don't know anything. He commented multiple times today during the review session that people seemed scared. Why shouldn't we be scared? I'm not sure this class had a clear direction from day 1.

People say he gave us 24 hours because he expects it to be good. I think he just doesn't want to actually give out any F's.

Finals momentum is gone for good until the end of the spring semester.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Scott Ryan said...

dont worry final verdict will be out very soon

4:42 AM, July 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.