Friday, January 06, 2006

T-4 days until the con law final.

I'm beyond unprepared.

January is a wacky time to be posting about finals and I still find it baffling that there are other law schools that purposely schedule all finals after break. However the MTA and TWU had to do their thing and the administration had to poorly do theirs so here we are.

I cannot for the life of me bring myself to carry on a semi-productive study session. My head just isn't in it at the moment and I know i'm not alone. It's not even like we had an overly long, college-style winter break that lasts for a minimum of 4 weeks. We had 2 weeks, if that much.

The problem is, it takes so little time to get used to doing nothing but so much time to get back into law school mode. 2 weeks, while short in terms of relaxation time, is long enough to lose any and all momentum that you had during the actual finals period. It's January and it feels like a new semester. Our new professors are already emailing us, we need to get new textbooks, and it has that calm feeling that I began to long for sometime around the second memo.

....Except we have a con law final.

Losing your finals momentum has got to be worst part about this. I know mine is gone and from the looks of everyone else, they don't have it either. Will everyone regain their early to mid December form? Doubtful but we'll have to figure something out.

Good luck to anyone taking a final. I know i'll need it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Scott Ryan said...

have faith in god

4:44 AM, July 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.